PDA

View Full Version : We arrive tomorrow....

Ed3229
26-09-2011, 07:11
Its been a long 368 days and back to Las Vistas we come. My friends are very excited to see LA/LC as they have only been to Silencio and found it a very quiet this put them off Tenerife so I am going to show them what they missed... Got lots of trips in mind but I wanted to know if any fiestas are on between 27th Sept and Oct 11th............Will be nice to see some of you at Mr Thumps birthday bash(will anyone mind if I bring my friends and family??)..........:cheers2:

Added after 8 Hours 34 minutes:

Going to guess that everybody has had a holiday and Tenerife is now empty due to the lack of reply's......No Fiestas ?? Then we will have our own........

slodgedad
26-09-2011, 20:52
Its been a long 368 days and back to Las Vistas we come. My friends are very excited to see LA/LC as they have only been to Silencio and found it a very quiet this put them off Tenerife so I am going to show them what they missed... Got lots of trips in mind but I wanted to know if any fiestas are on between 27th Sept and Oct 11th............Will be nice to see some of you at Mr Thumps birthday bash(will anyone mind if I bring my friends and family??)..........:cheers2:

Added after 8 Hours 34 minutes:

Going to guess that everybody has had a holiday and Tenerife is now empty due to the lack of reply's......No Fiestas ?? Then we will have our own........

I moved your thread to announcements as it kinda got lost in chit chat,

Hope you have a great holiday and prove to your buds that this really is the real Mcoy.

Malteser Monkey
27-09-2011, 12:11
Life is one long fiesta there !:cheeky:

Have a lovely time - Say hi and Happy birthday to Ecks from me please

sunspot
27-09-2011, 15:31
Looks like its going to be a busy party.....................have a good holiday although im guessing you have already landed

Malteser Monkey
27-09-2011, 15:36
Blimey be a shock for Ecky's wallett - remember he is a Scot:cheeky::eek::scotland::faint::hug:

sunspot
27-09-2011, 15:45
Blimey be a shock for Ecky's wallett - remember he is a Scot:cheeky::eek::scotland::faint::hug:

He did say Alcholic drink.......didnt he'

Malteser Monkey
27-09-2011, 15:58
He did say Alcholic drink.......didnt he'

Ohhh yes - I am your witness