PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find a Picture Framer near Los Cristianos, Tenerife?

Balcony
26-09-2011, 14:14
Does anyone know a good picture framer close to Los Cristianos, who can make in aluminium framing, rather than wood and who can cut a decent mount?

Has you any idea how long the guy takes to produce the finished article?

Thanks.

eggletonjo
27-09-2011, 09:09
There is a picture framer in Los Cristianos. As you walk from the cultural center to the church take the road to the left at the garage and there is a framing shop in the last block before the roads rejoin. I donīt know if they do aluminium but it is worth a try, they can definitely cut high quality mounts.

Balcony
30-09-2011, 14:29
Thanks, but the one I think you mean (heavy, old style, darkish art) closed long time ago and it's now a tapas place. There was another art shop opened just down the road from it charging outrageous prices for crap art, which, needless to say, didn't last long!

eggletonjo
30-09-2011, 15:22
The picture framer has not closed but moved last year to the top road, near the shoe repairer

rosemary
30-09-2011, 18:17
I know the framers shop and it is fine. I had some pictures done there a few weeks ago. As directed above it is almost at the end of that little street that leads down from the petrol station (on the same side as Barclays) where the supermarket has a back entrance. Almost right at the end. Thereīs a health food shop,a barbers and a shoe repairer, amongst others. Nice people there. very helpful.