PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phones Anyone else having problems with Más Movil reception on the Golf del Sur, Tenerife?

craftycarder
26-09-2011, 14:48
Have just changed my phone over to Mas Movil and have come home (Golf del Sur) and have no reception.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Also for the last couple of weeks my Orange english phone has stopped working at home. So I now have two phone and neither of them work.

Any ideas!!!

Tenerife Villas
29-09-2011, 20:44
mas movel did not woot for my mate who's las adelfas he has had to go back to vodaphone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jackie
29-09-2011, 20:58
Have just changed my phone over to Mas Movil and have come home (Golf del Sur) and have no reception.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Also for the last couple of weeks my Orange english phone has stopped working at home. So I now have two phone and neither of them work.

Any ideas!!!

Mas Movil use the Orange reception, my husband in the UK and both my kids here are on Orange and they have had no problems. In fact my kids have just changed from Mas Movil to Orange as they were offering better Internet deals

Hey Jude
14-10-2011, 13:56
Where can I buy Sim card from Masmovil in south Tenerife or can someone recommend an
other for 5 months only without contract?

cressrt
15-10-2011, 20:34
You'd be better off with Movistar or Vodafone, the Orange/Mas Movil service is not the best on the Island, even one of the companys who promote them can't use them due to the lack of coverage.