PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get intensive Spanish lessons in south Tenerife?

Roadkingrider
26-09-2011, 15:54
Does anyone know where I can start Spanish lessons asap - preferably an intensive course - in the South? Any help/contacts much appreciated. Cheers

Tenerife Villas
26-09-2011, 22:46
i have this number her name is fiona and she charges 20€ a session and is very good in fact the 20€ charge is fixed even if you are a group 00 34 665 495 888

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sunseeker
26-09-2011, 23:11
go to your local spanish bar and buy a round :D

doreen
26-09-2011, 23:19
Graciela has a small school on General Franco (is it Ramblas ?) in Los Cristianos ... she gives one to one lessons as well as small classes that meet several times a week ... anyone been to her school of late ... it's years since I was there

San Miguel
02-11-2011, 11:40
Fiona also does beginners classes on a Wed at 2pm at THE MILL, GOLF DEL SUR, 10 EUROS INCLUDING A DRINK, and intermediate on Fridays at 4pm same price. All welcome .

milenika
18-12-2011, 20:38
Hi,
does anyone knows how is like 3 months course in Centro Cultural L.C.
Is it going slow...
Thanks on any advice

gsc
05-01-2012, 07:33
Fiona also does beginners classes on a Wed at 2pm at THE MILL, GOLF DEL SUR, 10 EUROS INCLUDING A DRINK, and intermediate on Fridays at 4pm same price. All welcome .

Does anyone know how I can get in touch and exactly where it is, street name or something?

kelly
30-01-2012, 12:20
Hi, anybody know if these beginner classes with Fiona still run and if so where exactly is the Mill - street? Thanks.

gsc
30-01-2012, 12:40
telephone Andy on 922 738550

They are still running - I've been trying to get there but building work keeps overtaking me. :)

kelly
01-02-2012, 18:20
Hi, Thanks for that, will do.

bleekie
29-11-2012, 16:43
I had an intensive course in El Medano the Babelacademy, a young couple doing great and not expensive

languagefan
29-11-2012, 17:51
buy "Spanish demystified" . You can read through it quickly and once you finish it you know a great deal of grammar and vocab. It is easy to read.
disconnect your sattelite and watch Spanish TV every night for a couple of hours every night with subtitles.
Does anyone know where I can start Spanish lessons asap - preferably an intensive course - in the South? Any help/contacts much appreciated. Cheers

gsc
29-11-2012, 18:15
buy "Spanish demystified" . You can read through it quickly and once you finish it you know a great deal of grammar and vocab. It is easy to read.
disconnect your sattelite and watch Spanish TV every night for a couple of hours every night with subtitles.

Nooooo :wow:- don't buy anything. I have a mountain of stuff. I'm in Los Abrigos - come visit with a memory stick. :D

I won't list what I have, for obvious reasons, but drop me a line if you need anything. It would be nice to meet up with one or two of you.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Just another thought - I have an amazing online Tutor called Fernando, in Guatemala.

He used to work for Nulengua but they took such a large chunk he now works for himself. About £5 an hour. He's amazing. We talk mostly in Spanish although his English is great, but he also types as he speaks which makes it much easier. I was petrified to start with but much more relaxed now. Hubby is so impressed he's started as well.

He sends you homework to do before the next lesson, as much as you feel you can handle, but it's all very relaxed, no pressure. You just need a working Skype and you're away.

bleekie
30-11-2012, 14:26

:nono:If you have a feeling for languages then that's the way. For me is learning a language a nightmare. Even when i would marry a spanish man (and family) i could only speak the language of love:shy:

Javi
30-11-2012, 17:41

Hi,

You can find some help in this web www.tusclasesparticulares.com. Many private teachers (I am one of them) have adverts posted there.

Finally, I'd like to tell you that there isn't shortcut to learn Spanish (neither for other languages) so, an intensive course can end up bringing to you a big disapointment. Have a look to "Who is learning Spanish" in this forum.

Taylor
19-02-2013, 16:36
I am wanting to Learn Spanish quickly so I found this site http://www.findmyfavouriteteacher.com Got hooked up with a UK based Local who has a friend in Tenerife. They have 10 and 20 hour intensive sessions 25Euros per session. But just register with the above site and the teachers will find you, so just some info if anyone is inclined to do a crash course. PM me for the the direct Email of my Tutor.