PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 2nd Oct - Tenerife vs Montaņeros CF

Fred Perry
26-09-2011, 19:18
SUNDAY 2ND OCTOBER
KICK OFF MIDDAY

CD TENERIFE vs MONTAŅEROS CF

The blanquiazules need to bounce back after their narrow defeat at Getafe.

We can go back on top of the league if we can win and CD Lugo lose.

Vamos!! Venga!!:scotland:

gazza
27-09-2011, 07:30
not attending other commitments that day

duracell290
27-09-2011, 11:40
Fred,

I'm moving over to the island end of Oct and would like to find out more info about attending CD 's home matches. Is there a need for season ticket or can you pay at the gates. Also is your bus full for every game, I'll be in Fanabe area. Cant beat live football, following their progress, doing ok so far this season.

M

Fred Perry
27-09-2011, 13:37
Fred,

I'm moving over to the island end of Oct and would like to find out more info about attending CD 's home matches. Is there a need for season ticket or can you pay at the gates. Also is your bus full for every game, I'll be in Fanabe area. Cant beat live football, following their progress, doing ok so far this season.

M

Hi,
You do not need a season ticket no but it just makes it cheaper per game. All games in Spain are all ticket, you need to buy at the ticket office at the stadium(or if you are on our coach I do for you). The bus is busy yes but if you book on in good time it should be no problem.

FinnKris
02-10-2011, 11:42
Hello Everyone & greetings from a coldish Finland. Anyone know of any online streams for this game? Btw, a belated thanks to gazza for the link to last week's game away to Getafe, was great to finally get a look at the new team, cheers

bonitatime
02-10-2011, 15:47
There was no TV for the game but the result ended 3-0 with goals by Ferran Tacon, Richi Kitoko and Kiko Raton. Next weeks game is against Real Madrid Castilla and is being shown on TV Canarias and Marca TV so you should find a stram somwhere. Try rojadirecta.com

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=28.315020,-16.381265

FinnKris
02-10-2011, 16:36
Thanks Bonitatime, I will keep an eye out for any streams for that game, hopefully there will be streams available as I should be on Tenerife for the reverse fixture so great to get a look at the RM Castilla team.

p.s. At least for me the rojadirecta.com comes up as 'seized by Homeland Security', but I will look in the usual places on match day.

henry
02-10-2011, 16:45
yeah!!! c.d.tenerife won!!!

c.d.tenerife 3-Montaņeros CF 0

Dandy Don
02-10-2011, 18:38
Back on track! :spin:

Can I get a match report and the crowd please.

Fred Perry
02-10-2011, 20:42
Ys, have to agree with Dave on Kitoko being the man of the match, he was everywhere and it is great to see that he can play together in midfield with Rodriguez.

I was suprised at the crowd,I though it would be lower to be honest coming off a bad defeat and also the rain before the game(and it looked as if a storm was brewing)

I think I can some up this latest win as being "comfortable" rather than spectacular. Perhaps we could have pushed on for more goals in the 2nd half but Montaņeros fought well I thought but never really threatend our goal. Kiko Raton score the third with a header from a corner. Kiko has the touch of a rapist but he puts himself about and can hold the ball up.

Looking forward to next week now, great to go away on the back of a win!:c2:

Added after 1 15 minutes:

http://i54.tinypic.com/ohpzeo.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B8mcJDTDyA&feature=player_embedded