PDA

View Full Version : Jackiey Budden suffers miscarriage

MummyJ
26-09-2011, 22:08
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2041563/Jackiey-Budden-miscarriage-Jade-Goodys-mother-loses-baby-daughter-10-weeks.html?ITO=1490&Showbiz+|+Mail+Online)

???:(

Tom & Sharon
26-09-2011, 23:04
Let's face it - the woman's a bloody nutcase!

astara
27-09-2011, 00:11
I,m a tad bemused - shouldnt she be past the realms of that possibility by now????? If its true i,m sad for her, if its not - oh dear .......

MummyJ
27-09-2011, 01:49
I,m a tad bemused - shouldnt she be past the realms of that possibility by now????? If its true i,m sad for her, if its not - oh dear .......

thats wot i thought but if true my heart goes out to her

tonypub
27-09-2011, 03:03
the guy who done the deed needs lockin up

Malteser Monkey
27-09-2011, 08:50
I saw the headline and quickly closed the page ! Good Lord !

Goforgold
27-09-2011, 09:13
Who is Jackiey Budden .... ???...

Malteser Monkey
27-09-2011, 09:19
Morning sleepy head

Jade goody's Mum (spelling on the name?? )

Goforgold
27-09-2011, 09:26
Morning sleepy head

Jade goody's Mum (spelling on the name?? )

Who is Jade Gudie ??? .. ;)

Leam_Lin
27-09-2011, 09:42
Who is Jackiey Budd

n .... ???...

I thought that also....

Malteser Monkey
27-09-2011, 09:47
Who is Jade Gudie ??? .. ;)

The one that was in Big brother and she died of cancer, 2ish years ago. she was splashed over the papers, magazines oh dear. Her Mum, Jackie, went to Tenerife after she died and hooked up with some youngish lad (if I remember rightly) I'll find you 2 a link

Right here we are

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7925719.stm

Goforgold
27-09-2011, 19:04
I thought that also....

Now we know Leam_Lin........... :)

Suej
27-09-2011, 20:36
What´s the woman trying to have a baby at her age! even more incredible is that it made it into the papers!:crazy:

sunspot
27-09-2011, 23:53
To be fair no matter who or what she is or thinks she is she lost a baby and thats sad,she lost a daughter and thought she was having another one,shes not a perfect women in many peoples eyes but she is a mother who lost her child and whatever you think, i think its sad

MummyJ
27-09-2011, 23:59
To be fair no matter who or what she is or thinks she is she lost a baby and thats sad,she lost a daughter and thought she was having another one,shes not a perfect women in many peoples eyes but she is a mother who lost her child and whatever you think, i think its sad

Exactly - thats what i thought - despite our personal thoughts on her she has still suffered a miscarriage wether we love or hate her (i dont mind her personally)

marbro8
28-09-2011, 00:09
ur rite mate she is a double bagger,you have to put a bag over your own head in case the one on her's comes off:confused: but i do feel sorry for the loss of a child, she should have taken more responsibility at her age:nono:

sunspot
28-09-2011, 00:14
I agree she cocked up but we all make mistakes,my point is although i dont really care what she gets up to there was a baby and now shes lost it,putting myself in her shoes, i would be devestated

Tom & Sharon
28-09-2011, 02:31

Exactly - thats what i thought - despite our personal thoughts on her she has still suffered a miscarriage wether we love or hate her (i dont mind her personally)

I agree she cocked up but we all make mistakes,my point is although i dont really care what she gets up to there was a baby and now shes lost it,putting myself in her shoes, i would be devestated

I think you're being far too soft!

I (Sharon) would feel dreadfully for anyone who lost a much longed for baby.

However:-

-Jackie Budden is a complete nutcase.

-She has a dreadful track record as a mother

- Her motives for any news story are questionable

- She is 55

- I think she is daft enough/ calculating enough to have IVF/fertility treatment in order to have another baby and "cash in" on the story (made up) of "Jade's re-incarnation"