PDA

View Full Version : Football Tevez aftermath

Ian55
27-09-2011, 21:55
Just been confirmed by Mancini, TEVEZ refused to come on as a sub in tonights game in Germany :redcard:

CIM
27-09-2011, 22:44
Dzeko had a tantrum after being subbed as well. These will be big headlines in the morning. Especially the Tevez malarkey. Hire a bunch of overpaid prima donnas to play football for you and you will get a bunch of prima donnas acting up at you....

marbro8
27-09-2011, 22:47
these clubs have more money than sence, my team may be 12th in league 1 but at least the players want to play for us:eyebrows:

TheBloke
27-09-2011, 23:01
Hopefully City will make his life a misery...stick him in the reserves until his contract runs out.

After all they are one of the few clubs in the world that could afford to do this.

AL JAY
27-09-2011, 23:23
I wouldn't even want Tevez on loan at Everton and we are crying out for a striker, In fact if something is not sorted out with these pricks we may as well all pack in. Oh for the days of real football ...Terraces ,the Orange ball when it snowed, 4 tall floodlights, decent refs, decent pies, Footballs finished im telling ya!:redcard:

Tom
27-09-2011, 23:28
I wouldn't even want Tevez on loan at Everton and we are crying out for a striker, In fact if something is not sorted out with these pricks we may as well all pack in. Oh for the days of real football ...Terraces ,the Orange ball when it snowed, 4 tall floodlights, decent refs, decent pies, Footballs finished im telling ya!:redcard:

Jumpers for goal posts!

marbro8
27-09-2011, 23:29
I wouldn't even want Tevez on loan at Everton and we are crying out for a striker, In fact if something is not sorted out with these pricks we may as well all pack in. Oh for the days of real football ...Terraces ,the Orange ball when it snowed, 4 tall floodlights, decent refs, decent pies, Footballs finished im telling ya!:redcard:yep and for once i agree with the manager who i think has done more to ruin the england team than anyone alex bloody ferguson, tv has taken over and there isn't anything the clubs can do about it now, they dictate the day and time that teams kick off:confused: what's all that about???

AL JAY
27-09-2011, 23:31
Jumpers for goal posts!

They had them last time i was at Bootham Crescent :raspberry::wink:

Tom
27-09-2011, 23:37
They had them last time i was at Bootham Crescent :raspberry::wink:

Kitkat crescent it's called now, having been sponsored by one of the local firms, just as well we don't have an ex-lax factory round here!

It would be known as quick crap crescent !

theedge92
27-09-2011, 23:52
Man City had it coming to them. Tevez has wanted out for a year now. That's not taking away the fact he has refused to come on, Man City should refuse to pay him and throw him in the reserves. Imagine if a player done that in the good old days whilst under the management of Bill Shankly or Jock Stein etc.

TheBloke
28-09-2011, 00:40
Been browsing on a couple of City fan forums and one of them almost crashed as so many people were trying to post their views on Tevez!!!!

Apparently Zabaleta ****ted him in the tunnel after the game:lol: I'm surprised he was let back in the dressing room.

Some club somewhere has to set an example to the rest of football that players and agents do not rule the roost.City have the perfect opportunity with Tevez and hope the sheik princes lawyers get involved to prevent the little **** getting anything beneficial from the club whether it be money,a transfer or playing time.

As a fan of football in general good luck City and their fans in ridding the game of stuff like this.

BobMac
28-09-2011, 14:46
Consign him to the stands from now until the end of his contract and don't cancel his registration

Tom
28-09-2011, 15:17
He has just been quoted on the BBC news channels as not refusing to play and was warmed up ready to to go on !

Sounds like a lot of handbag swinging going on to me.

TheBloke
28-09-2011, 15:23
Sounds like a backtracking statement prepared by his PR team to me.