PDA

View Full Version : Are there any forum meet-ups I can attend?

mystarry13
28-09-2011, 11:10
I am a single lady aged 59 who moved to Tenerife 2 months ago. I work 6 nights a week and about a week ago I asked if anyone over the age of 55 (ish), either single or not, was interested in meeting up at times for nights out etc...(.again I stress, I am not meaning a dating club). I had a reply saying had I thought of coming along to a Forum Meet......when and where do these meetings take place please?
Sorry I didnt reply straight to the person who answered me but I'm a bit of a technophobe n didnt know how to, lol. !!!
I'm just looking to meet people around my own age, to go bowling, or have a meal out nights etc....xx

kingbaker
28-09-2011, 11:25
I am a single lady aged 59 who moved to Tenerife 2 months ago. I work 6 nights a week and about a week ago I asked if anyone over the age of 55 (ish), either single or not, was interested in meeting up at times for nights out etc...(.again I stress, I am not meaning a dating club). I had a reply saying had I thought of coming along to a Forum Meet......when and where do these meetings take place please?
Sorry I didnt reply straight to the person who answered me but I'm a bit of a technophobe n didnt know how to, lol. !!!
I'm just looking to meet people around my own age, to go bowling, or have a meal out nights etc....xx

There's one next Tues night in O'Jangles but I wont be over till wed so I'll miss it:wave::wave:

princessmonika
28-09-2011, 13:40
are any forum members meet in golf del sur or amarilla golf