PDA

View Full Version : Updates on changes in the Torvicas area of Tenerife.

YOUNG GOLFER
28-09-2011, 13:14
Hi all just thought i could share some latest information on some of the changes in the area of Torviscas.

As a few will know the Hotel Esmeralda has now opened after having a huge face lift over the last few months and really looks fab from the outside.

Many of the complexes too have been under some form of refurbishment Sunset Bay a brand new Swimming pool,Los Geranios also with a new pool and also Sunset Harbour again a very big project which is now finished again new swimming pools.....not forgetting Santa Maria and their new toddlers pool....and Orlando with their new parking at the rear on the complex......a real nice sight also is the complex Mareverde which has had a lot of the complex painted on the outside.

At the moment we have a few guys working on the stretch of road which passes through all these hotels and complexes and what they are doing at the moment is taking out a few flower beds and concreting them turning these into bus stops which is great news for all businesses and drivers using this road.
So rather then traffic backing up and everyone hitting their horns buses can now drive into the front of the hotels drop off their clients without causing mayhem to other drivers.

There are other major projects underway here in Torviscas and when i have more updates i will for sure pass them on to all forum members to have a read.

But one thing for sure Torviscas is moving forward with the times and nice to see so many new changes.

Would just like to see something done with the old Market such a great position over looking the sea at the moment it's just a eyesore.

If anyone would like to update this thread with further news then please do. :)

tonypub
28-09-2011, 13:45
mare verdes big pool at the top of the complex has been re-furbed.also the pool near the pool bar is heated for winter

balcon
28-09-2011, 14:43
Good reading thanks .......... wonder if anything will be done with the road from Scotch Corner to Torviscas Playa, when you consider how much time and money was spent on that project, the top layer is lifting at various places all along the road.

caroletenerife
28-09-2011, 17:04
There is also an AMAZING charity shop for the wee dogs, next to Amandas bar, bargains, bargains, much cheapness :):)