PDA

View Full Version : Which bars serve childrens' cocktails in south Tenerife?

imablue
28-09-2011, 14:25
where is there a place that do childrens cocktails...
my son ,friends and families are here on their jollies..and of course the kiddies rule....and they want cocktails .....:)
any help please...las americas or los cristianos will do ....

Bernice Horner
28-09-2011, 15:15
Try the sax bar on the patch

Red Devil
28-09-2011, 15:31
where is there a place that do childrens cocktails...
my son ,friends and families are here on their jollies..and of course the kiddies rule....and they want cocktails .....:)
any help please...las americas or los cristianos will do ....

I believe Doreens La Terraza Del Mare does virgin cocktails (ie non alcoholic) but any decent bar should be able to do them for you, just wont necessarily call them kiddies I suppose

caroletenerife
28-09-2011, 16:56
The Brewers Droop on the Patch in Las Americas is a children friendly bar, has Childrens Cocktails, a free Wii for them and a pool table, they are also encouraged to join in the Kareoke before the live act starts.

northernlass04
28-09-2011, 21:00
If you are going to go to Terraza Del Mare go later on in the day we tried to go in for the lunch time menu and cocktails but it was just too hot. The place looks lovely though and I would have loved to have gone back but we where at the end of our holiday.

Bonnie1964
28-09-2011, 21:14
Los Angeles and Jags Bar also on the Patch do them :)

doreen
11-10-2011, 15:27
If you are going to go to Terraza Del Mare go later on in the day we tried to go in for the lunch time menu and cocktails but it was just too hot. The place looks lovely though and I would have loved to have gone back but we where at the end of our holiday.

Just a question northernlass ... it was "too hot" on the day you called (happens in the Summer in Tenerife :)), so you felt it warranted a "terrible" mark (the lowest possible) on your recent review on TripAdvisor even though you did not stop to try our food ??? I'm sorry you experienced a "lack of welcome" - it's a large terrace and we do our best to spot our guests coming in via two different entrances :) Let me know next time you are calling by (in cooler times) and we will try to earn some praise from you for our food & service :)

And back on topic, for any Junior Guests, yes we would be more than happy to concoct some Cocktails ... including frozen ones :)

dokgolf
11-10-2011, 15:48
:laugh: Wow Doreen, you don't miss much!!!:respect: