PDA

View Full Version : Censos de Poblacion y Viviendas 2011 (Census form) received in post

Snowdrop
28-09-2011, 17:05
Has anyone else received one of these letters from INE (Institute of National Statistics) and is it safe to go to the website at www.censos2011.es to fill in the form online. I use firefox and it says that it is an untrusted site, also only option at moment is in Castillian, it says that there will be other languages available in a few days time, but 4 days later there is still no other option, and they want it completed within a two week period of receiving letter. Is this a scam? :confused:

Nic
29-09-2011, 20:14
Going to the INE website there is a link that points you to the censos2011 website where you can fill in the form online (in Spanish) so I would say it's a fairly safe site. Don't mean to be rude but it is a Spanish census hence the reason it's in Spanish, if you can't understand it then can someone else not help you to complete it?

Jackie
29-09-2011, 20:20
I received one for the people that lived in my house before me...five years ago !!

bonitatime
29-09-2011, 22:12
The other languages are likely to be Basque, Catalan and Gallego.

slodgedad
29-09-2011, 22:16
Has anyone else received one of these letters from INE (Institute of National Statistics) and is it safe to go to the website at www.censos2011.es to fill in the form online. I use firefox and it says that it is an untrusted site, also only option at moment is in Castillian, it says that there will be other languages available in a few days time, but 4 days later there is still no other option, and they want it completed within a two week period of receiving letter. Is this a scam? :confused:

For some reason a lot of the official 'gobierno' sites are marked the same. Don't know why.