PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phones Anyone use Hits Mobile?

tracey_in_tenerife
28-09-2011, 17:29
I recently went to movistar and bought a PAYG but im forever topping it up, 60 euros in 4 weeks is a bit ridiculious
i heard hits mobile is better, so what i want to know is the samsung i bought from movistar ,can i get this unblocked? where can i get a hits mobile sim? and are there plenty of places where i can it top up? can i top it up at a gas stations etc?
Thanks

Tenerife Blade
28-09-2011, 17:51
Hi Tracey. You can get a sim card from various places, including Direct Telecom in Adeje. As for top ups, you can set your account up so that it will automatically top it up when you get down to a certain amount of credit. Mine is set to top up with ten euro's once my credit has fallen below five euro's. Hope this helps.

Arona1
28-09-2011, 17:56
I recently went to movistar and bought a PAYG but im forever topping it up, 60 euros in 4 weeks is a bit ridiculious
i heard hits mobile is better, so what i want to know is the samsung i bought from movistar ,can i get this unblocked? where can i get a hits mobile sim? and are there plenty of places where i can it top up? can i top it up at a gas stations etc?
Thanks

You can get it unlocked in he Gran Sur shopping centre, the kiosk is next to the main doors, about €15

tracey_in_tenerife
28-09-2011, 18:01
Or even unlocked !!! Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

balababe
28-09-2011, 18:03
I have recently changed to HITS - it is much cheaper - I bought it at Witzend in Calle Savaje - you can top it up online, which is great. I am not sure about getting your phone unlocked, but the place suggested by Arona1 is cheaper than some I have seen.

lopin
28-09-2011, 20:20
I discovered gtmobile.es today. There rates look really competitive. Has anyone had any dealings with this company

slodgedad
28-09-2011, 20:22
I'm on Hits and I've found it a heck of a lot cheaper than the big three. and yes you can top in Gas stations..

Megaloo
28-09-2011, 20:57
I changed to hits from vodaphone I wanted to keep my number they did everything for the change which took a week, just used up my money on vodaphone in that week. They certainly are a lot cheaper.

Andy0210
28-09-2011, 21:05
Yep i changed from Movistar to Hits, went from about 8 - 10€ a day with Movistar to 10€ about every 4 days, Witzend in Callao sell hits sim cards but i got mine from Tenefono in Parque de la Reina, kept my number as well.

If you want to keep the number it takes 7 days, they give you a hits sim card and exactly a week to the day later your Movistar one stops working (no signal) you pop your hits one in and it is activated on the same number.

Costs 10€ for the sim card but comes with 10€ of credit so its kinda free.

I canīt recommend Hits highly enough. :)

Cairo
28-09-2011, 22:04
I was with Hits for many years and was very happy with them, kept my old number too, have only changed to contract with Vodafone as they were offering a good deal on iPhone.

stevem
29-09-2011, 09:07
All of my family use Hits, I've been with them about 2 years. They did my number transfer, easy to top up and cheap. All I need from a sim only service. Very happy. Have a word with Tom in Telefono Parque de la Reina about unlocking??

eggletonjo
29-09-2011, 09:10
To get your phone unlocked use fone-tek, they are a sponsor on this forum and you just follow the easy steps on the website to unlock any phone

BoPeep
29-09-2011, 09:37
We have had Hits for a year and they are cheap and easy. Their website has an option of English and you can top up on there. They also have an auto top up.

We have Giffgaff in the UK and I would say Hits is the Spanish equivalent, we have saved over Ģ300 on phone calls over the past year on these two operators rather than Orange and Moviestar and we dont use the phones that much!

stevem
29-09-2011, 10:03
To get your phone unlocked use fone-tek, they are a sponsor on this forum and you just follow the easy steps on the website to unlock any phone

If they have an unlock on there for the Iphone 4 they'll be worth millions very soon!!! :)

Haha just had a look at their site, it appears they do have an unlock for the Iphone 4 on certain networks. Very impressive if it works!!! :)

cowen1000
30-09-2011, 11:01
Hi, I can unlock your phone for you, it will cost you 15 euro. You do it online with my server, no need to go to any shop and have complex reprogramming done. my server is the safest way to unlock your phone. You simply register, pay, enter details of handset and wait for the code :) All instructions are given on website.

@Stevem

Yes i can factory unlock most iphones and it works a treat, i am used by direct telecom throughout all of Spain and the Canaries and you would be surprised how many 'shops' use me too ;)

My web is in my Sig