PDA

View Full Version : Animal Chat Precious.....The Cat

carol & steve
29-09-2011, 10:09
There used to be about 9 cats near the Santa Maria (my favourite being "Janet") they were all neutered (thanks to Sharon for that) but now fortunately or unfortunately (as I don't know where they have gone) we appear to be down to one!! She has been aptly named Precious and appears to be being looked after by the new owners at the Sunshine Bar......well done to them.:c2::c2:

Pets@Home
29-09-2011, 10:17
yes well done to that bar, wonder where they all went ???????? what a lovely name for a cat ......

Johnny
05-01-2013, 08:49
I have heard that the Sunshine bar is now being sold, I know Precious is still there does anyone know if she is part of the fixtures & fittings or is she moving with the present owners ( I hope so)?

Pets@Home
05-01-2013, 11:31
would be good if someone could find out who lives nearby x

carol & steve
07-01-2013, 13:01
I don't think that owners of the sunshine bar would just leave her as she appears to have the life of Reilly there!!! I would love to ask them but I would be scared to offend them as I'm pretty sure if I thought someone would think that I was going to leave my cat at all I would be really upset!!! I don't know them well enough to casually drop it into conversation...........but I'm sure somebody on here must???? She's soooooo cute and happy!!! :)

carol & steve
16-01-2013, 01:33
As anyone managed to find anything out about the Sunshine bar yet please?

Pets@Home
16-01-2013, 06:52
someone must know x

carol & steve
21-01-2013, 01:03
Have we got nobody that goes in the Sunshine Bar then? :(

Cat Woman
27-01-2013, 17:57
Have we got nobody that goes in the Sunshine Bar then? :(

My collection box is in the Sunshine Bar, I called in to see if they were closing and what would happen to Precious. They are not closing and if they ever did, a lady called Sharon who works there would take Precious home with her.

carol & steve
30-01-2013, 10:46
Aww thanks so much for finding out Sharon, you have put my mind at rest now, it was just one of those things that was playing on my mind. :)