PDA

View Full Version : Photography Californian based movement The Magic Bus featuring One of my film images today

9PLUS
29-09-2011, 22:02
Here's a link to a featured 35mm film image i'd taken on Boxing Day 2010 from a tower block in the south of Tenerife The Magic Bus Collective - Mark Fradley - 29/09/2011 (http://www.themagicbuscollective.com)

Under the name Chinon Stroll - Boxing Day, Portfolio 2010 Life through a Lens

Stoked to be part of the Californian movement the Magic Bus, An online magazine by Artist & Illustrator Maddie Joyce

The magic bus is a growing collection of inspiring and enchanting images from around the globe, capturing the ocean and those who live to be in it. The bus is ever expanding as more wild folk jump on board to share their art with the world. It is constantly moving, picking up wonderful characters and artists along the way and taking you to incredible places where creation is bountiful and the waves are perfect.

Check it out

x

tenerife_photo
30-09-2011, 18:22
cracking shot! congrats :tongue:

warbey
30-09-2011, 19:48
Here's a link to a featured 35mm film image i'd taken on Boxing Day 2010 from a tower block in the south of Tenerife The Magic Bus Collective - Mark Fradley - 29/09/2011 (http://www.themagicbuscollective.com)

Under the name Chinon Stroll - Boxing Day, Portfolio 2010 Life through a Lens

Stoked to be part of the Californian movement the Magic Bus, An online magazine by Artist & Illustrator Maddie Joyce

The magic bus is a growing collection of inspiring and enchanting images from around the globe, capturing the ocean and those who live to be in it. The bus is ever expanding as more wild folk jump on board to share their art with the world. It is constantly moving, picking up wonderful characters and artists along the way and taking you to incredible places where creation is bountiful and the waves are perfect.

Check it out

x

Quite a speech from a Man of Few Words Mark!

9PLUS
30-09-2011, 21:05
I'm a Man of many Words it's just that i'm Selective