PDA

View Full Version : Reading new posts

Dizzy blonde
07-06-2011, 11:56
Good morning everyone. I am a newbie and am just looking around. On other forums I can click on 'New Posts' then I read them and then click on 'Mark as Read' and they disappear. On here I can only see todays posts. I have looked ar New Forun Posts (side bar) but it is not quite right. Would someone please give me some guidance if possible. Many thanks

with cheese
07-06-2011, 12:08
Try todays posts.

Dizzy blonde
07-06-2011, 12:25
Hi with cheese, tried that but it shows all todays post. I want to be able to go in say at 11am read the recent posts, mark them as read. Then say go on at 2pm hit recent post again and only see the posts between 11 and 2 ???

atlantico
07-06-2011, 12:41
the 'Mark threads read' button disappeared when the other buttons got taken away, the performance one and vgambling one, or whatever they were called

slodgedad
07-06-2011, 13:00
the 'Mark threads read' button disappeared when the other buttons got taken away, the performance one and vgambling one, or whatever they were called

Still a work in progress. You can find 'Mark forums read' in Forum Actions at the top of the page for now.

Dizzy blonde
07-06-2011, 14:10
Thanks slodgedad. So for the time being I have to trawl thro' all todays postings ?? Never mind

AL JAY
07-06-2011, 14:28
Welcome to the forum DB i always view the forum through the todays posts facilty but you can also click forum to see "general chat or entertainment etc" Also todays posts cover 6 pages that go back to yesterday afternoon!