PDA

View Full Version : Other Hairdressing Models needed for this Wednesday in Los Cristianos, Tenerife

Jackie
30-09-2011, 18:08
As most of you know by now my daughter is doing a hairdressing Diploma for which she studies/practices on a Wednesday at Headz Up in Los Cristianos.

She is looking for two models again this week, one for a 9.30am appointment and one for a 1 pm appointment.

Both ladies and gents needed.

Ladies prices:
Wash, cut and blow dry 6 euros
Wash re style and blow dry 10 euros
Colour, cut, blow dry 15 euros
Highlights, cut and blow dry 15 euros
Roots cut and blow dry 15 euros

Gents prices:
Wash /cut 3 euros

If you want a colour, highlights etc it will have to be the 9.30am appointment if it is just a cut/blow dry then the 1pm.

Thank you to all previous forum member models that have helped my daughter in her practical work by turning up for your appointments...for those that didn't bother to turn up or inform us that you wouldn't be turning up and left her sitting there waiting :raspberry2:

Let me know if anyone is interested, thanks x

Added after 1 44 minutes:

1pm appointment now taken....who's up for an early one :)

Jackie
05-10-2011, 21:27
Well what can I say except a big big thank you to Pixie for being my daughters model today. You are a very brave lady lol, but I have to say it looks absolutely fantastic on you. Also a big thank you to Cruise who stood in as a model for another student after a last minute cancellation :c2: