PDA

View Full Version : What's the scariest ride you have ever been on?

marbro8
30-09-2011, 20:56
my wife takes great pleasure in getting me on the most terrifying rides in the world, we went to america and she got me on the tower of terror, which i can only describe as being taken to the top of a 16 story block of flats, then opening the doors and dropping you???, she has taken me to alton towers, drayton manor,terror mitica in benidorm, the water park in Majorca, port adventura in salou and wet and wild in america where i was the only one brave enough to go on kamikaze, i was taking the "p" at her and our friends because they would not entertain going on it, every level i walked up i was laughing and gesturing utill i got to the top, sat down and looked at the sheer 60ft drop even before you hit the slide:confused:, and the attendant had to kick me down in the end, but there was no way i was going to walk back down after the way i had been giving it large:tongue:, well when i finally hit the water my shorts where somewhere else and i was ****ting water for the best part of 60 mins:confused:, but my wife takes great pride in buying the bloody photos of me looking terrified, what's that all about:confused: so are there any more adrenaline junkies on the forum

henry
30-09-2011, 21:23
i was on the king kong ride down in florida u.s.a. at disney world. i was 16 years old. at first it was o.k. you go into a cart and the ride going up. and turn around the empire state building then king kong get your cart shake it a few times and drop you. i whould say about 19-14 storys before the cart reqain power and take you to safety. that the last time i got on that ride. after the ride i was vomit for quite some time. but the rest of the rides in disney i like. back to the future, the spinning tea cups etc. have a great time beside the king kong ride.

marbro8
30-09-2011, 21:35
i was on the king kong ride down in florida u.s.a. at disney world. i was 16 years old. at first it was o.k. you go into a cart and the ride going up. and turn around the empire state building then king kong get your cart shake it a few times and drop you. i whould say about 19-14 storys before the cart reqain power and take you to safety. that the last time i got on that ride. after the ride i was vomit for quite some time. but the rest of the rides in disney i like. back to the future, the spinning tea cups etc. have a great time beside the king kong ride.yes henry i also went on the king kong, it was scary, but i also enjoyed the " honey i shrunk the audience" ride and the jaw's boat trip lol, and did you try the earthquake? it was awsome, and the indiana jones show was something else:eyebrows:

9PLUS
30-09-2011, 21:36
Lisa...............

henry
30-09-2011, 21:54
yes henry i also went on the king kong, it was scary, but i also enjoyed the " honey i shrunk the audience" ride and the jaw's boat trip lol, and did you try the earthquake? it was awsome, and the indiana jones show was something else:eyebrows:

yes i did went on the earthquake ride too. and saw indiana jones and saw the ghost busters as well

lesbroz
01-10-2011, 00:05
Yes, I've done them all in Florida, but my favourite has to be 'Rock It' I think this is quite new and absolutely thrilling. However, it doesn't compare with sky diving. Now that was scary. Would I do it again..........You bet!

Angusjim
01-10-2011, 08:03
Lisa...............

I agree:jumping:

phillever
01-10-2011, 08:05
Any trip in the car with the mother in law driving :pray:

marbro8
01-10-2011, 19:48
Lisa...............who's lisa?

Added after 2 minutes:

Yes, I've done them all in Florida, but my favourite has to be 'Rock It' I think this is quite new and absolutely thrilling. However, it doesn't compare with sky diving. Now that was scary. Would I do it again..........You bet!I've done paragliding but i suppose that doesn't even come close

Greg
01-10-2011, 20:11
I agree:jumping:

:jumping: Me too!

samnickgodber
02-10-2011, 08:29
The new Harry Potter ride at Universal is pretty good as is the Spider man ride too, we went on the Simpsons ride and it made me quite motion sick,
The Jaws ride and Earthquake has changed a little they have been calmed down due to health and safety (i presume),
I´m not much of a coaster person but we went to Bush Gardens and we went on the new Cheater coaster and that was pretty fast,,,,,

bonitatime
02-10-2011, 09:28
I love the rides where you drop directly like that. The scariest I have been on was the spinning swing in Terra Mitica which swings sping amd does 360 degrees. I will no longer do the 8 loop ride in Port Aventura as my body always feels lousy when we are done.

sunspot
02-10-2011, 14:37
Years ago, the wild mouse in Weymouth,never again did i venture on anything which put the fear of Christ in me

Madre
02-10-2011, 16:00
Getting a taxi from the airport in Tenerife!

Sarah
02-10-2011, 19:41
Space Mountain in Disneyland, California. If I had known it was a roller coaster in the dark I would not have gone on it.:pray:

MummyJ
03-10-2011, 23:58
done them all too in florida 3 years ago - (didnt do tower of terror as ive done it b4 and i said never again)

I love the hulk one tho

kieraj
04-10-2011, 22:07
jet2.com man to GC May 15th 2008 that ride lasted 4 and a half hours and oh my god we felt every bump we fly a lot and that still gives us nightmares, if someone had spoken to reassure us at any point that would have been good, there was silence for the whole flight at one point I believed there was no one flying the plane, the cabin crew stayed in their seats for 2 hours when we finally landed the pilot spoke "cabin crew take your seats for landing" we had landed !!!!!!!!!!!!!