A little light humour :crazy:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-15131577

The mind boggles :laugh:

AL JAY
30-09-2011, 21:16
Its Snow joke...:wink:

Ian55
30-09-2011, 21:23
I actually liked the quote from the Councillor............................. We had it hard last year and the year before !! Them there snow ploughs will only work if they can get into the docks down here in Southampton to collect the 200,000.00 tons of salt they have stockpiled for the winter, only trouble is the Docks dont have any snow clearance machines, its easier to shut down !!!!

marbro8
30-09-2011, 21:26
Its Snow joke...:wink:i work for a very large housing group(private landlord)and last year we really got caught out with the cold weather and because we have a lot of worcester boilers in our property's the condensate pipes where freezing up, so this year i have saved most of my hols for xmas, i break up early december so as to miss the mayhem:eyebrows:

Ian55
30-09-2011, 21:29
i work for a very large housing group(private landlord)and last year we really got caught out with the cold weather and because we have a lot of worcester boilers in our property's the condensate pipes where freezing up, so this year i have saved most of my hols for xmas, i break up early december so as to miss the mayhem:eyebrows:

Snap Marbro i'm gonna escape for xmas and the new year i;m off to warmer clims as well :agree: