PDA

View Full Version : Somebody, stop that bus!

henry
02-10-2011, 17:11
when i was coming home from santa cruz from watching tenerife played. (tenerife won 3-0, good job tenerife) i caught the bus home 111. everyone know that bus stop at the airport south. any who, 2 couples load bout 4 bags of their stuff onto the bus to go to los cristanos. well, the right side of the bus was full., so they put it on the left side. i got off the bus in los cristanos and the 2 couples got off last. i was walking to catch my bus 467. and i saw both guys running after the bus. yelling in english. somebody stop that bus our luggage is there. but it was too late the bus kept going. i was waiting in line to board the 467 bus. and i heard one of the wife said it o.k. we can get a taxi to catch up the bus. then i heard the guy saying. i canīt my passport and my money is in the case. i only have 20 euros.

now, i been seeing this quite a bit. doenīt the bus driver know someone is yelling at them or running in traffice for them to stop!!! so far i have seen this case 6 times now when i was going and coming from los cristanos. doesnīt the tourist have any thing to call the police or something to get their luggage back!!!

if this keeps up i donīt think the tourist will be coming back to tenerife. and what a way to start your vaction!!!