PDA

View Full Version : Other Special Team Building event for local businesses in Tenerife

nathan1705
03-10-2011, 19:51
CSI Events: Tenerife are putting on a special event on Sunday the 6th of November. This event is like no other! 10 teams from local businesses will be taking part in a race against time to solve the case. Each team will be divided into a police unit and a S.O.C.O (scenes of crime officer) unit. This is a full day starting with a briefing and followed by training sessions in order to equip the teams with the skills and knowledge to aid them in their crime scene investigation. The whole event will be fillmed from start to finish including each of the 5 crime scene locations dotted around the south of the Island. We already have 4 teams competing for the prize including Amarilla Car Hire and Iberostar Hotels. places are being taken up quickly, so if you are interested in joining in this incredibly fun day then please contact us.

Entry fees are €30 per person and own transport is required (enough for your team)

Food and drink will be provided on the day.

Entry fees and team names MUST be in by the Friday 21st of October.

tonypub
03-10-2011, 20:12
have you anymore company details nathan,i.e. website,cif number,address.wouldnt want another crime scene would we?

Added after 2 minutes:

think ive got 2 for my team already

bonitatime
03-10-2011, 21:22
I would be interested to know more

karinagal
04-10-2011, 15:24
Dang! I would absolutely love to attend something like this - CSI in all it's formats is my favourite type of programme to watch (even CSI Miami with the king of overacting!!).. but as usual, I will be in the dull and dreary UK on that date. For those that do get to go, hope you have a fabulous day and I'll be expecting a full report on completion!! :D

nathan1705
12-10-2011, 16:51
There is not long left now folks!!! Please do not forget that all entries need to be in by the 21st of this month!!! We still have one or two places left, so if you are interested please get in touch.