PDA

View Full Version : Information needed on matriculating my LHD Volvo in Tenerife

brightonbel
07-06-2011, 14:40
Maybe someone can HELP ! , I was sending pm to man with AA on avatar I think , as he was very kindly checking out how much to legal my car , when I move to Tenerife.
Now since site down all my contact information GONE! so I can't contact him.
Maybe he might see this or someone know who he is , or others names who could help.
Thank you

Jackie
07-06-2011, 14:47
Maybe someone can HELP ! , I was sending pm to man with AA on avatar I think , as he was very kindly checking out how much to legal my car , when I move to Tenerife.
Maybe he might see this or someone know who he is , or others names who could help.
Thank you

I would imagine you are talking about Ashro Autos, I think he has re registered using the same name

Tom & Sharon
07-06-2011, 14:52
Thank you
You should be able to find him from here http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/member.php?11-Ashro-Autos :hello:

Ashro Autos
07-06-2011, 21:06
PM sent Thanks forum

Greg
19-11-2012, 20:51
This has been done before but as we all know the laws here seem to change on a daily basis. So....Does anyone have any definite, 100% reliable information or sources regarding bringing a left hand drive car to Tenerife? I ask because I have a car I brought over a couple of months ago with the intention of re matriculating it. However: I have heard rumours that we do not have to re matriculate as long as we register the car at the town hall, pay the yearly tax and get an ITV. Unfortunately rumours are no good I need concrete info from someone who knows. Can anyone help?
PS- Please no suggestions of contacting Motorworld!

timmylish
20-11-2012, 00:11
Ooooooppppppppsssssssssssss, experience?
Anyway. We have Russian friends who recently bought a fairly high end Range Rover from a dealer in Germany and after taking the necessary advices the car is presently going thru" the process of rematriculation. Now I,ve no intention of getting involved in differing opinions on here I,m merely passing on the information. I can assure you that the guy would not have gone thru' this process unless it was proved to him that he MUST! So, there you have one view and I await hearing of others.

Greg
20-11-2012, 17:29
Thanks Timmylish, that would be my take on it aswell. I couldn't imagine the Canarian government giving anything away for free!

timmylish
20-11-2012, 23:37
Greg. As I wished you to take on board, the info is second hand but from a respected source.