PDA

View Full Version : Charity Chat URGENTLY NEEDED. Old leads and collars

caroletenerife
05-10-2011, 01:09
Have just met Phil from Dingo dogs and like all us animal welfare groups he is feeling the pinch. If anyone has old leads or collars (mainly small dogs) could they hand them into any of the Live Arico shops, as the pups are on pieces of string and in the ten minutes i was talking to him it looked like a fishing net was being created. I will pass on any donations to him, thank you xx

Andy0210
05-10-2011, 01:37
Leads for small dogs are only 0.90c in the Chinese Shops i will buy a few and pass them on to you sometime this week when i am passing. Nice to hear he is still about. :)

caroletenerife
05-10-2011, 01:39
Cheers Andy, yes he has 5 or 6 with him and a couple of kittens, keeps on the move generally to avoid the boys in blue x

Cat Woman
05-10-2011, 16:52
Cats Welfare have been donated a bag of good quality leads and collors from one of the vets we use. I will give them to Phil on Friday when I drop off his supply of cat and dog food.

balcon
05-10-2011, 17:24
When I read some of the lovely things people do on this forum, it really does bring a tear to my eye .............. very well done all of you

caroletenerife
05-10-2011, 18:25
Cats Welfare have been donated a bag of good quality leads and collors from one of the vets we use. I will give them to Phil on Friday when I drop off his supply of cat and dog food.
Thanks so much Sharon, i'm taking some things down tonight so i will tell him, i know he will be really grateful xx

caroletenerife
08-10-2011, 23:48
Thank you Sharon from Cats Welfare for the bag of collars and leads for Dingo dogs, Phil isnt in his usual spot this weekend so I will get them to him as soon as he is back...hes like the scarlet pimpernel :laugh: