PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Looking for any type of full time work.

melgrevatt
05-10-2011, 12:06
i have very little experience and is willing to learn. i have attached my CV on.

herbalwellbeing
16-11-2011, 16:40
Hi, we are looking for people to work with our company as Nutrition & Wellness Coaches. We are looking for people that are interested in this field of work, are self-starters and like helping people. We are holding an open morning/lunch presentation on Saturday 26th November in San Miguel de Abona starting at 11-30am. If you'd be interested to come and meet us on an informal, no-obligation basis then you are very welcome. Message me back if you are interested and/or have any questions. Kind Regards, Patrick Collins

Carol55
16-11-2011, 16:43
Hi, we are looking for people to work with our company as Nutrition & Wellness Coaches. We are looking for people that are interested in this field of work, are self-starters and like helping people. We are holding an open morning/lunch presentation on Saturday 26th November in San Miguel de Abona starting at 11-30am. If you'd be interested to come and meet us on an informal, no-obligation basis then you are very welcome. Message me back if you are interested and/or have any questions. Kind Regards, Patrick Collins

Would it not be better to start a thread advertising for staff, rather than putting the same multiple spiel on every thread where someone is seeking work?

herbalwellbeing
16-11-2011, 19:13
Apologies - I didn't realise it'd cause offence as I thought they were 1:1 replies. Patrick C