Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Links to looking for jobs in Tenerife

Warrington UK

Re: Links to looking for jobs in Tenerife

To be fair, I didn't even know that this thread existed.

If I had I would've pointed people to it.....

Re: Links to looking for jobs in Tenerife

Hi, I work part time in mainland Spain for a UK company that are looking to recruit in Tenerife and below is their message.
    Regards
    Rio

We have an ongoing monthly project that we are looking to recruit on in Tenerife. This will need to be completed once every month or two.

The project involves the following;

· Every month receiving a list of products to covertly purchase from various shops and outlets
    · Taking photographs of the products
    · Filling out a simple spreadsheet of information on the products you have purchased
    · Packing and labelling the products to be shipped using our courier account

The fee for this project varies per job but remains between €60-90 and it may lead to other future opportunities of similar work.

If you or you know anyone that would be available for a few hours/days every month to consistently work on this project then send me a pm and I'll let you have the details. .

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Hi, I work part time in mainland Spain for a UK company that are looking to recruit in Tenerife and below is their message.
    Regards
    Rio

We have an ongoing monthly project that we are looking to recruit on in Tenerife. This will need to be completed once every month or two.

The project involves the following;

· Every month receiving a list of products to covertly purchase from various shops and outlets
    · Taking photographs of the products
    · Filling out a simple spreadsheet of information on the products you have purchased
    · Packing and labelling the products to be shipped using our courier account

The fee for this project varies per job but remains between €60-90 and it may lead to other future opportunities of similar work.

If you or you know anyone that would be available for a few hours/days every month to consistently work on this project then send me a pm and I'll let you have the details. .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12