Thread: Urgent: Singer required for Saturday 29th, October

Urgent: Singer required for Saturday 29th, October

Hi
    Would some one be able to help me?
    I had a singer booked for Halloween for my bar in Puerto Colon, but unfortunately we were double booked!
    Could anyone help at such short notice? we are looking for someone to suit all ages. Saturday 29th Start time around 9pm?

Many thanks

I'm available from 9-10 if that's any help,Marc Craig and I'm one of the Wildboyz,I'm sure you're probably looking for someone all night please PM
    Last edited by Ian55; 23-10-2011 at 18:02. Reason: personnal number removed, please use the PM

yes i can do it i`m off saturdays pm me and i`ll pop in and see you 2 night

Added after 57 minutes:

Have sent you a pm with phone number....(if you need someone longer than Marc can do). i work other nights not far from Puerto Colon if you would like to see me first..

Graham

Here`s my number anyway as i`m having trouble posting so maybe other peeps are as well, please pm me
    Last edited by Ian55; 23-10-2011 at 18:00. Reason: number removed please use the pm

Hi, my husband Les Budd sings Soul and Motown, if you are interested please PM He could do a 9pm slot for you. Thanx.
    Last edited by Ian55; 23-10-2011 at 18:02. Reason: number removed please use the PM