Thread: Philips 32 inch Flat Screen TV €25

Philips 32 inch Flat Screen TV €25

Philips 32 inch Silver flat screen TV (NOT lcd/plasma type)

Good picture and sound quality
    €25

No original remote control, but works fine with universal ones. Can be bought from chinese shops for a couple of euros.
    Dog & Cat Grooming to the highest standard! Mobile or Come to me. Collection service available.
     ...to the topTop

Hi , where are you located , I'm in Los Gigantes . Am interested in the TV you have , if you still have it . How old is it , and are the colours still good on it ? You can call me if you want via PM thanks .
    Last edited by slodgedad; 24-10-2011 at 20:59. Reason: Personal details removed as per T&Cs. Please use PM facility.
     ...to the topTop

Hiya

Colour and picture is excellent as is sound.
    Im afraid I dont know the year it was made but it is flat screened, just not slimline thats all.
    A good TV and a good make.
    Can meet you somewhere with it as we are in La Escalona which might be a bit of a trek from you.....
    Dog & Cat Grooming to the highest standard! Mobile or Come to me. Collection service available.
     ...to the topTop

Hi , thanks for reply , sorry didn't get back to you yesterday . I have been offered a tv set here in our complex , i haven't seen it yet , it'll depend on what they are asking . They wont be here until Tues. I'm going to have to put yours on hold (of course i don't expect you to to hold it back for me) until next week and take a chance you don't sell it .
    cheers ...

Added after 3 minutes:

Also i meant to have asked you , does your tv have 2 scart sockets ? thanks
    Last edited by Gordy; 26-10-2011 at 12:27. Reason: merged double posts
     ...to the topTop

Oh, ok.
    Well not a problem, but open to offers on this set as we need to get rid of it. Family coming to stay and need the room clear.
    It has 4 scart sockets as well, hope this helps.
     ...to the topTop

Said TV is now residing in our basura having been dropped accidentally a couple of times en route causing a hissing sound to eminate from within the set.
    Probably not really working quite as well now but if you want to give it a go would suggest bringing an extra set of hands as it is quite heavy, and maybe a cloth as probably had stuff put on top of it by now.
    Thread closed please
     ...to the topTop