Thread: Female kitchen assistant

Female kitchen assistant

Female kitchen assistant is required a.s.a.p for THE ORIGINAL BISTRO in los cristianos its just down from the church square , opposite ESTABLOS PUB and on the same corner as COLIBRI LINGERIE SHOP CALLEJON GONZALO NO 2 , the applicant must be experienced hard working and team player , must bring along CV , PM me fOR more details and to set up interview
    Last edited by lourve35; 26-10-2011 at 23:58.

Kitchen assistant needed A.S.A.P

As i posted a few days earlier experienced female kitchen assistant is needed for THE ORIGINAL BISTRO in los cristianos , we are very busy , you must be HARD WORKING, TEAM PLAYER , AND WILLING TO LEARN , to start A.S.A.P .
    P.M me and i will send you telephone no and details.

Do you need a Female and do they have to be experienced ? I am hard working, a team player, willing to learn and can start straight away, I have just finished a job as a PR and looking for something more permanent, I have 2 years experience working as a butcher in the UK if this helps

Hi please could you let me know if you are still looking for someone or is the position now taken?
    Thanks