Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Europa phone, internet & TV - has anyone moved to this recently?

Roque Del Conde

europa-network.com

Hi All,

I was thinking of getting europa-network for my interner and TV, it looks like a good deal. Has anyone got this system and would they recommend it

Re: Europa phone, internet & TV - has anyone moved to this recently?

Well, after a 3 week delay im online but expect a cut off, so far it sucks; customer service never call back, we have lost days of our lives waiting for a call(ok, they blame Movistar but break their own promises of call backs); the Tv is web based obviously but the speed we have in El Mirador, Los Cris, so far anyway a joke, less than 1mb, i got 3 on a dongle, so tv will not happen (oh and they advertise the Tv as a magical thing, but try to sting you for a set top box). Misleading, very sick of it so far, likely to take the hit and dump them next week. Sorry, not good news.

We have had Europa since winter 2011 and it has always been very good.

When we left the modem off for a few months as we were in the UK I couldnt get the TV back on when we came back but Europa sorted that out over 24 hours.

They always rang back when they said they would and were always English and polite.

We get 4.6 mg regularly here on Amarilla Golf.

Tenerifian

Torviscas Alto

I decided to go back to Direct Telecom, now have free tv which works very well, and have catch up and VOD. Telefonica speed was 6 Direct Telecom is 4 but have not noticed any difference in downloading or watching TV.
    When I had problems at the start they were very helpful, even the spanish engineer spoke to me and we sorted out the problem on line.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910