Thread: Please beware of this vehicle. The driver's been reported trying to break into houses

Please beware of this vehicle. The driver's been reported trying to break into houses

Hi, please beware of the following vehicle.

RED TWINGO.

REG- TF **** BL.

The driver is a Spanish man in his early 30's,
    he is approx 5ft 8inch tall,
    he is of thin appearance has been described as looking like a drug user.

The reason why I have posted this , is because the above has been responsible for numerous attempted house robberies, in the Adeje and Los Menores areas, he has petrified lone women, and older residents.

His method is to ring your door bell and wait for you to answer the door, it always seems to be after midnight, he will violently try the door as-well, on one occasion he has crept into a lone lady's front garden while she took her dogs out for a walk it was only due to a vigilant neighbor who approached him that thankfully nothing happened, understandably the lady is now very frightened.

The police have been informed, the feed back is that they went to the house were the vehicle was registered, but a woman said that he does not live there any more.

I personally would be very great-full to anyone who could provide any information as to were the above vehicle or person is located, I would then pass on to the appropriate authorities.

The registration of the vehicle has been edited on this post, I have been informed for legal reasons, but please contact me if you require the full registration details,

Many Thanks phil.
    Last edited by philmolloy; 18-12-2011 at 16:58. Reason: trying to keep it legal