Thread: 2 bed apartment available for long let in south Tenerife

2 bed apartment available for long let in south Tenerife

Torviscas Alto close to Gran Sur, Mature or Professional Couples please,
    PM for details and a link to images.

Hi,
    Can you please forward details of the apartment, we are hoping to rent from Mid Jan.
    regards
    Pauline

In them there hills!
    I know the owner and the apartment and i have sent you a link via PM to a website with loads of pictures and contact details.
    Man and Van Service, Single items to Full house Removals. Best prices and Best Service
    Furniture and Household Items Bought and Sold.
    Full house clearances urgently wanted

PM me for more info

Adem
    Hi

If you still have the appartment for rent please CALL ME on ********. Long term and we can move in straitaway. I am not on this site to often please call so we can arrange a viewing. Thnaks Adam& Natalia
    Last edited by slodgedad; 16-01-2012 at 19:51. Reason: Personal details removed as per T&Cs. Please use PM facility.

Hi, do you still have apartment available? please can you send link for more details, need 2 bed in that area from March
    Thanks

Hello, could someone please send me details about the apartment? thanks

Hi isthis still for rent could i please have more info on this please thank you

hello there is the apartment still for rent, I am looking for an apartment in this area. could you please forward me the details.

I am not far from you know for a viewing.

Andrew Cule

Lancashire
    Hi will this appt be available for 3 mth let aug onwards if so pls send details photos and info thanks