Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fiesta de San Sebastian, La Caleta, Tenerife

Just got back from the fiesta.....numb bum from sitting on the rocks for 1.5hours!!! Was stunning to watch the horses in the sea, but I had to make a quick exit when one of the horses was unable to get out of the sea and lying on his side. Everyone was rushing down to try and help it, cheers went up and apparently it managed to get on it's feet. Fingers crossed it's ok......does anyone know??

Cheshire and San Eugenio
    We stayed until the end and the horse who was in difficulty stayed behind and was led away. It seemed to have a cut on leg but walked away with no other sign of injury. Was certainly a heartstopper and I burst into tears and didn't watch until the cheers indicating horse was on its feet. Was hoping for more information on here...but initial indications were it was OK...

Thanks for that, I did hope that someone who knew the horse might have been on here but it doesn't look like it. I also tried to get all the Tenerife newspapers on line to see if anything was said but nothing seemed to have got reported even though there were some reporters there. But you saw it walk away so thats good enough for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12