Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friends, advice and help needed! Moving to Tenerife this April 2012

Good Luck with everything Dave and Sue!
    Myself and my fiance are coming over later this year too, very exciting! We have only just started our research and lots to find out, hopefully this forum is the place! All the best, Sandy & Mike

Hi Dave,

Good Luck on your move!

Just want to ask you a few questions as me and my family are moving in July all being well.

Have you used a shipping container or are you just taking what fits in your car? If you are using a container may I ask what size and the cost? I'm not sure how to price it up.. we'll probably need one that can fit some furniture in plus various other items like push bikes, toys clothes, pots, pans etc... there is so much to consider.

Also, we're thinking of driving over too... what route have you chosen are doing eurostar to calais or a ferry to north spain? Sorry for all the questions but just want to see how others are doing things. We're planning on me driving the kids over in my car and hubby riding his motorbike - I'll be following him, I'm a typical female sadly and may end up in Belgium!! lol!!

Super Tenerifian

And don't forget you will need to matriculate your UK car/bike over to Spanish plates within 6 months. Muy complicado ........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12