Thread: How soon do you pack for holidays? I'm packed already!

Bucks

How soon do you pack for holidays? I'm packed already!

I'm out Thursday to do a little repainting and prepare our apartment for sale.

My wife has been away and after she threw out some stuff from her wardrobe (which even included a pair of shoes) I thought I'd sort mine out to. I'd had the suitcase out and thought that whilst the wardrobe was empty I'd just put stuff aside for Tenerife, meaning to pack Wednesday. Instead I found myself actually packing! I'm done already.

Some friends of ours enjoy it in Tenerife and she packs the moment she knows she's going! How soon do you pack before you go away?

ALWAYS WRONG (wife says) Ecky Thump's Avatar

On the Banks of the River Clyde
    I never pack my case, as it stands by the side of my bed ready for my next holiday.

To be honest I start packing about ten days before we are due to fly, this allows the wife time to unpack it at least five time to check that I have every thing I will need.
    Live your life so that even the undertaker is sad to see you die.

I buy things and pack as I get them so its packed well before I go on holiday lol xxx

Tenerife
    I don't actually pack till the day before, my apartment is too small to have a suitcase floating about the place, but I do push the clothes i'm taking with me all to one side of my wardrobe. I can do this as my wardrobe is fairly empty, i'm one of those rare women that actually really honestly truthfully doesn't have many clothes, well not yet anyway roll on next Tuesday, hitting the sales in Santa Cruz (though knowing my luck it'll just be tat left).

Super Tenerifian tracy hampshire's Avatar

icod de los vinos
    2 hours before i leave for the airport, no creases that way, don't like ironing at home, so on holiday is a definate no no x

Super Tenerifian

birmingham
    Ive just ooked for september, i think im gonna start packing today lol ........cant wait .

.............toothbrush at the ready!
    coupla pairs of shorts, two tops

and buy anything we need on the Island!!!
    don't pack a case just (hand)bags!

I'm off!
    It took me 35 long years to work out that because I was angry it didn't mean I was right.