Out of work or job prospect low
    Ability to help run a local removal and transport firm
    Contact me and I may be able to help
     ...to the topTop

Super Tenerifian tracy hampshire's Avatar

icod de los vinos
    have sent you a pm.

Added after 3 Hours 56 minutes:

will forward your e.mail to the interested party, thankyou for your reply .
    Last edited by tracy hampshire; 03-02-2012 at 22:40. Reason: merged double posts
     ...to the topTop

Hi there
    my family and I are relocating to Tenerife in May and to secure employment we have registered for NIE and will be coming out to view rental property in April. I am therefore looking for suitable employment. I currently work as a maintenance engineer for customs. However I am fit, trustworthy and very hardworking. I will consider any job opportunity to enable my family to have a better quality of life rather than the UK.
    please let me know if you require any further info as I have a full C.V available
    many thanks
     ...to the topTop

Hi i am currently looking for work as was recently let go from my previous job due to lack of work. This is something i would be interested in and would like to be considered for the role. I moved to tenerife last June and have been working for a construction company. I have six years experience in running a business as in the UK i had a property renovation company. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Thanks
    Chris.
     ...to the topTop

Hi Paul

I have sent you a PM, please can you let me know if you have received it

Thanks

Mark
     ...to the topTop

Hi, I already work in the removal business but on an as required basis. I am therefore interested to hear further from you. Regards Lindsay
     ...to the topTop

Hi thanks for your message, when are you arriving in Tenerife for a visit and where are you staying
     ...to the topTop

hi there, would like to apply for the vacancy u have available.. i am 25 years old and been living in tenerife for 2 years now. i have done mostly barwork over here but would love a change of job.
     ...to the topTop

Hi just finished contract with Iceland working in the warehouse, have experience of van driving in uk as well as tenerife. Can send over a full CV if required, hope to hear back from you thanks David
     ...to the topTop

Hi Paul
    Have you managed to fill your vacancy yet?

If not I will get my husband to contact you via private message to discuss further as it could be the ideal position for him.

Regards

Tracey
     ...to the topTop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast