Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1 bed apartment available on Victoria Court 1, Los Cristianos, Tenerife

1 bed apartment available on Victoria Court 1, Los Cristianos, Tenerife

Hi all,
    Due to a unforeseen late cancellation our 1 bed apartment on the Victoria Court 1 complex Los Cristanos is available for rent from the 12/2/12 to the 23/3/12. The apartment is suitable for all needs with no steps to negotiate, the apartment has all you need for a relaxing holiday, it sleeps 4 people and has a huge south facing terrace, it also has a onsite management company.
    Pm me for more details.
    Thanks
    ramnit
    Last edited by slodgedad; 12-02-2012 at 17:05.

how much? I have flight booked for 17-24 and looking for somewhere to stay in Los Christianos. I am travelling on my own with possibility moving to tenerife.

Thorpet,
    Please pm me and I will give you the details.
    Thanks
    ramnit

Hi all,
    Just an update to say that there are still some weeks available for rent at our apartment on the Victoria court 1 complex between the 12/2/12 and the 23/3/12, these can be booked for just 1 week at a time please pm me for more details
    Thanks
    ramnit

Ramnit,
    Do you have any availability from the 4-10 March 2012?

Monk

MONK,
    Thanks for your interest but the apartment is not available for those dates, the gaps that are now left for Feb and March are 26/2/12 to the 5/3/12 and 14/3/12 to the 22/3/12 are these any good to you. We also have other dates throughout the year!!!

Thanks
    Ramnit

If anyone needs a break we still have a 9 day gap left to fill due to the unforeseen cancellation due to ill health on Victoria Court 1. This is from this Sunday 26/2/12 to the 5/3/12 I think the flights are quite cheap now the children are back at school.
    If interested please contact me
    Thanks
    Ramnit

Hi Ramnit,
    The link to your web site has been removed can you pm me details as my friend likes VC1.

Thanks

Hi Lily3,
    I think I have sent you a pm, please let me know if you don't receive it.

Thanks
    Ramnit

Re: 1 bed apartment available on Victoria Court 1, Los Cristianos, Tenerife

hi is this available from oct to jan xxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast