Thread: Studio/1 bed apartment wanted 3rd-23rd April in south Tenerife

Studio/1 bed apartment wanted 3rd-23rd April in south Tenerife

Hello, please could anybody pm me if they have any properties for rent long term for around 400-500 euros a month. Contracted jobs/couple late twenties.
    Cheers.
    Jon

Belfast / Parasio
    Hi Jonathan , cant seem to PM you , can you PM me your email ? im getting your PMs

Fully furnished one bedroom apartment with kitchen and bathroom for long-term rental available in La Camella, Arona, 10 mins from Los Cristianos. 350€ per month + water + electricity.

Studio/1 bed apartment Needed 3rd-23rd April

Hello everyone, we move out of our apartment (thankgod) and into the new one on the 23rd April. Hooray for this site. However, we are wondering if inbetween from the 3rd to the 23rd, anybody has a short term rental.. anywhere not tooooo far from playa las americas. So.. los cris, playa, colon, torviscas, would consider anything as long as its not on the other side of the island lol. I'm not sure if that has to be considered a holiday let or what but thought I'd ask incase someone could squeeze us in on those dates. Cheers.. pm box has been playing up a little so be patient and I'll send you my email address.

hello, we are still looking for somewhere short term between the 4th April and 23rd April.. 20 nights.. if anybody knows of anything, please let me know asap