Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tassimo coffee maker - brand new still boxed

Where can you get these pods in Tenerife south ? I haven't seen any around ? Thanks.....

Hi Kim,
    You can get them at Crisabora in El Camison and we get them from the supermarket next to the sports shop just off the TF1 roundabout. Cannot remember its name but they have quite a range including hot chocolaye. You can also get them delivered off Amazon or Tassimo site.
    Hope this helps.

Puerto de la Cruz
    I have sesnt you another PM

Do you mean the Hiper trebol on you're right going down to Los Cristianos from the motorway ? It's the only supermarket I can think of !
    Thanks for your help !

Kim,

Sorry just read my message back and it did not make sense.
    The surmarket we get them from is in San Isidro just off TF1 Roundabout. First exit with big brown building on your left. There is a sports shop and fashion shop as you enter into supermarket. It is not a large store but stocks some quality products. Butchers section also does very good steak.
    Hope you find it and sorry for the confusion.

Oh I think I know where you mean now ! I think it's Hypercor if I'm not mistaken.
    Thanks a lot for your help.........

Added after 17 minutes:

whoops super cor, must make a trip to have a look ! Thanks
    Last edited by klm; 22-03-2012 at 00:15. Reason: merged double posts

Puerto de la Cruz
    Oh good if it is Super cor we have one here in the North but a friend tells me they sell some makes in Al Campo so I will investigate.

Thank you very much Jayne for meeting me today. Still have not unpacked my shopping, but will have a good look at my new toy after that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12