Thread: A studio or one-bed room apartment wanted OR to share with somebody

A studio or one-bed room apartment wanted OR to share with somebody

Hello all

I am coming back to Tenerife on April 3rd and I need a place to stay until around May 10th. If anybody is willing to share his apartment with me, please let me know . I am a 27 year old guy, quiet, I lived most of 2010-2011 in Tenerife, and now I am back. I just need internet connection (got online company), so if there is ADSL it would be a great plus. I like beaches and swimming, but almost any coastal place on the stretch from El Medano (would be perfect) via Puerto de la Cruz back to El Medano works . I have a car waiting for me on the island so in case you don't and need it, I could often give you a lift or even lend it to you. My throat itches from tobacco smoke, so you should be a non-smoker, but that's about it, all the rest goes fine.

Alternatively, I am looking for a one-bedroom apartment to rent myself for a little longer period of time (until August). The rest is the same as above.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to some news from here
    Tobi
    Last edited by tobi; 22-03-2012 at 00:15.

Re: A studio or one-bed room apartment wanted OR to share with somebody

are yous till looking?? we may need someone to move into a new 2 bed apartment next month?
    Last edited by slodgedad; 09-05-2012 at 00:53. Reason: Personal details removed as per T&Cs. Please use PM facility

I am still looking. Wha does the number you mentioned refer to?

Hi that will be a british mobile telephone number.

Hello all, I just wanted to revive this thread in hope that somebody will reply . I arrived on the island on April 3rd but since then have been travelling around and living in a friend's flat in Santa Ursula (not the most exciting place on Tenerife :-). I am not anymore looking for my own accomodation, but rather only to share a flat with somebody, almost anywhere on the island, for at least one month, starting May 6th. My budget is 200-300 euro all included per month. Thanks a lot for your reply.
    Last edited by tobi; 03-05-2012 at 13:18.

toby i have pmed u i have a spare room that will be perfect for u please PM me its avliable now
    Last edited by mike in chayofa; 08-05-2012 at 19:04. Reason: Personal contact details removed as per T&C's