Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Suggestions needed for a girls night out in south Tenerife

Santa Cruz de Tenerife
    I've invited several times to El Azulon, in Torviscas, Adeje. It's absolutely fine restaurant. You'll be right!

el rio, arico
    Following advice we went to Carlos restaurant in peurto colon and it was excellent. We were treated like classy ladies ! We ordered a bottle of house Rose which was very palatable in fact we had to have another bottle just to check . I had the chicken piri piri which was gorgeous and jackie had the entrecôte steak with caramelised onions , fresh broccoli , carrots and small roast potatoes were supplied on a separate plate and were delicious. A complimentary liquer was brought when we requested the bill so would definately recommend a visit to residents and holiday makers and will be paying another visit soon. We then moved onto the moonlight bar where we met 2 more classy ladies , bar was full and some reasonable karaoke singers. Then popped down to the in and out bar to catch the end of the band dark wizards set who were excellent as normal . Think we then went to The Pub then I woke up this morning x
    Poochies Pet Hotel

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456