Thread: Baby On The Way in Tenerife....so advice needed

Baby On The Way in Tenerife....so advice needed

Hi, we are new to Tenerife (live in Callao Salvaje) and just found out we have a baby on the way. Where are there any baby shops please, for everything from prams to babygrows? All help gratefully received. Thank you.

UltraMegaSuper Tenerifian Harmonicaman's Avatar

Scotland
    Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

abades.arico
    congratulations and welcome. there is a big baby shop prams etc in san isidro also opp alcampo there is a new baby warehouse but very expensive!!

Callao Salvaje
    Congratulations on your goodnews,i have also heard the baby shop in San Isidro is good for the bigger items

Brookside
    I had my daughter here in tenerife and i cant fault the health system here!!!! Not only was i lucky to have an easy pregnancy the people involved were fantastic.

i find "el 99" on the valdes center in los cristianos a brilliant shop to buy clothes from at good prices too. Im always in there for my son and daughter...
    Baby zara by the lacoste shop near the church plaza in los cristianos isnt bad either, it can be pricy for some things but when the sale is on you can get yourself a good bargain...

for material things pram/moses baskets etc try san isidro BAMBINI everyone i know who has had a baby goes there who just dont have the time for the north...

CONGRATULATIONS TOO XXXX

Hi and congratulations.Yes defaintly bambini for larger stuff.I find lot of the clothes here very expensive for kids.In the past have orded lots of stuff off ebay,some new,some not.Also check out my thread about primark in gran canaria.

They have sales soon and for example i bought my little one t shirts 2 euro,pjs 2 for 8,for 100 euro you could fill a wardrobe for your baby.

Tenerifian

Calle Clara Toledo Gomez, Local A, Las Chafiras 38639
    Congrats. We had ourtwins here at the green Clinic in Las Americas. Hard to believe they aresoon to be 4!!!

Bambini's for quality baby gear. We have their high chairs and loads of baby cloths for sale, all in good or excellant condition. Let us know what you need or wecan arrange that you come up and see what there is exactly.

Do you know if it is a boy or a girl yet?

Most important of all ... embrace the chnges that hving a baby will bring to your lives. With our twins, we certainly feel doubly blessed.