Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestions wanted for days out from Golf del Sur, Tenerife

Re: Suggestions wanted for days out from Golf del Sur, Tenerife

Get the 115 Bus from the Golf to Santa Cruz and then either go on the Tram or one of the sight seeing Buses which once you have paid you can get on and off as many times as you want.

Worcester, Worcestershire, United Kingdom

el medano, los abrigos, las galletas, palm mar, las americas, los cristianos, aquapark, siam park, loro park.

mbooth11
    After 33 years living here I can assure you that Tenerife is more than sun and beach. We can offer you unexpected experiences and places that every day tourists would never feel, meet or see.

Do you like wines and wineries? We have 5 wine regions and a great amount of marvelous garage wineries to visit. I could arrange visits to these wineries with wine tasting.

Do you like walking, trekking? We have a large amount of areas all through the island with different route for all ages and conditions. Country sides, villages and sites that are hard to find if you haven’t took your car off the main roads. Places that take years to find. Hidden places that tourist never here about

Do you like tasting a bit of difference? Do you know that Tenerife if famous all over the world for our award winning cheeses and honey. Have you ever been to a real Guanchinche? They only exist in Tenerife and are only found in the north of the island. Where you eat food typical from the Canary Islands? Food grown and wine elaborated here in our island.
    If you’re interested.

Just let me know how many, how old and what your likes are.
    Helena Hunt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12