Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What has the Tenerife Forum done for you?

Callao Salvaje
    not only as it been a great source of information i have met some really lovely people, many of them are at the end of the phone if i need them and believe you me, we all need that at times..........long may it continue to grow

The tenerife forum is always my first port of call for information on the paper trail, doctors, dentists, etc..
    It has also helped raise the awareness of the many abandonded dogs here in Tenerife - like 'the port royale fiasco', & brought volunteers together to help catch & rehome them.

Only today The forum played a huge part in a year old doggy ' lucky' being re-homed after his owner died.

Super Tenerifian

Callao Salvaje/Sheffield
    The forum is a mine of information. Someone is always around to answer your questions. From directions to entertainment venues. The best excursions, bars and restaurants. Also, living on the island, away from family and friends can get lonely. So, taking part in discussions, giving and receiving advice, helps you feel that you are in a community of friends.

Blankenberge, Belgium
    loads of visitors and residents tips, advise and good comments

It is the first place I go to find out any information I need regarding Tenerife.
    It's Friendly Helpful (at times funny)
    I found out more about what is needed when buying property and all the other info of what you need to do after.
    Lots of things that the estate agents don't tell you.
    Was lost when it went down

Puerto de la Cruz
    It provided a whole host of information, trueful and reliable, which made our move to Tenerife last October so much easier.
    Writer of Just and Ordinary Man & For Sale, Used, One Careful Owner

Hi the forum has gave me a great insight into life in Tenerife and all the good and not so good things about the south of Tenerife Rab

On a Volcano
    I found the Forum about 6 months before I moved to Tenerife. It's members gave me every piece of information I could possibly need regarding my move and about all the paperwork I would ever need, even to providing links so I could download the forms and have them filled out already for my arrival. Applying for and getting the paperwork was easy with the help of the Forum and it was something I managed to do myself with at the time no Spanish at all. I have never had to go anywhere else for an answer to any questions I have had since, you can ask any question, and I mean ANY question and there is always someone with the right answer. I think the Tenerife Tourist Board could learn a lot from the people on here

Even though I am now four years into my move I still log on everyday to try and help people out if I can who are now in the same position that I once was and to see what all my 'friends' have been up to. TF is more than just a site with information about Tenerife, it is responsible for a lot of real friendships being made off the forum, and let's face it we can all do with friends when we move so far away from everything we have known

Bewdley, Worcester.

It beats the local newspapers!!

Hi, where do I start The forum did a lot for me and it will do even more in the future!
    This is the best way to get any kind of informations from curiosities to serious staff.
    Each time I asked a question I always ad at list 5/6 answers and everyone is always ready to help.
    I love it and I hope that the more I learn about the island the more I will be able to help others.
    Right now it gave me very good tips on how to buys a flat here, how to rent it, how to get paperwork done.
    I helped me to get a new laptop, to find a washing machine, I'm discovering right now how to get to Tenerife with my pet and my Motorbike....
    It never stops!! There is always something that someone knows and that can help someone else!!!
    I love it!!!

Topacciolo

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast