Thread: IPHONE 4 SPARES OR REPAIRS (Working order, won't connect to network)

IPHONE 4 SPARES OR REPAIRS (Working order, won't connect to network)

16GB Black iPhone 4

Excellent condition

It works perfectly well except one main issue. It won't connect to the network. It did up until january when i updated the software and it locked it out of the network due to it being one from england. Anyone with any decent phone/jailbreaking/network knowledge might be able to do a lot more with it then i can. But at the moment its used for Skype, viber, facebook and the camera. I would love to get my phone fixed but due to me now going travelling i no longer need the phone. I do know that there is a gevey sim tray that should unlock the phone completely, i had one in before the software update and it worked perfectly fine with my movistar sim. And gevey have just released the new software sim for the 5.1 update. But because i no longer need such a high spec phone in such low spec countries i am travelling too so i never purchased the tray.

I know that just in parts my phone is still worth 250 pounds in england and i do have a friend offering to take it back to england for me this weekend and sell it there.

So I'm asking for 200 Euros and a quick sale... Tomorrow preferably!

Re: IPHONE 4 SPARES OR REPAIRS (Working order, won't connect to network)

What network is it on please?

it was on orange in the uk, i had it on movistar here but it was completely unlocked. If you was looking to use it as a working phone you would need to get a gevey sim tray for it as they unlock it completely to any network according to their website

Please would you pm me your contact number?