Thread: Studio/apartment not too far from Las Vistas beach in south Tenerife

Studio/apartment not too far from Las Vistas beach in south Tenerife

Hi there,

I am looking to rent a apartment in the south of Tenerife for about 4 months. I will be working in the Las Americas area, and would ideally choose a place that is withing walking distance to Las Vistas beach (..a long walk is fine with me).

I am not looking to spend a fortune, however I would like something in a good area, a nice view would be a bonus, and somewhere that isn't overly loud at night would be ideal.

If anyone has something that sounds like a good match, please pm me and hopefully we can make something work. I'm currently staying in Los Cristianos and would be looking to move in as soon as possible.

Thanks, and I hope to talk to you soon.

Mike

Apartment wanted for 4 months in south Tenerife

Hi guys,

I'm hoping that someone will be able to point me in the right direction here. I am looking to rent something in the €500/month range and as close to Las Americas/Los Cristianos as possible. Any insights are welcome.

I am a mature mid-twenties guy, looking for somewhere to hang my hat for the next few months while I'm here working near Las Vistas beach.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Hi Mike, when will you be needing the apartment from?

Topacciolo

Re: Apartment wanted for 4 months in south Tenerife

Hi Topacciolo,

I am looking to move in as soon as possible (I have already arrived in Tenerife, and I'm currently staying in Los Cristianos).

Hi Mike, sorry but right now I can't help. Mine is full until end of October. I hope you find something soon.

Topacciolo