Thread: Is anyone else having problem with water pressure in south Tenerife?

On a Volcano

Is anyone else having problem with water pressure in south Tenerife?

Normally in the height of summer our water pressure goes really low for a couple of hours from about 10a.m. in the morning and around 5-6pm in the evenings. Last night it went to a trickle in the kitchen and absolutely nothing upstairs from around 5pm until nearly midnight when it came back full blast and everyone managed to grab a shower. We have got up this morning and again there is nothing anywhere in the house, not even a trickle.
    The nightmare is that we can drink the water up here so I don't buy it, the only thing I have is a couple of bottles that I fill and put in the fridge so it is cold for drinks, however they are being used for my coffee at the moment . But it's really doing my head in now, can't put the washing on, can't wash up, can't even shower

Does anyone else have this problem with water pressure or is it because we live in the hills.

Added after 2 Hours 48 minutes:

haha our water has just gone from zilch to full blast and I have been running round the house turning almost every tap and the showers off, thanks kids
    Last edited by Jackie; 14-06-2011 at 13:41. Reason: merged double posts

Fine all day in the Valle Jackie.
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left...

On a Volcano
    Fine here as well now don't know what the problem was

Tenerifian

Guia de Isora
    I used to have the same problem but gave up in the end and fitted a water pump I think it cost about 65€ and it has cured the problem

Having read the title I was going to suggest try Tamsulin but maybe not for the issue noted