Thread: Reliable, Flexible, Hard Working 24 year old looking for work in most job fields!

Adeje, Tenerife

Question Reliable, Flexible, Hard Working 24 year old looking for work in most job fields!

Good Evening Everybody!

I am 24 and lived on the island since March 2012 and came here to learn Spanish. However due to unforeseen circumstances I must now look for work - I currently work as a AD-HOC holiday rep for a major UK tour operator however AD-HOCs are now being withdrawn from use.

In the UK I have worked for a busy bar for 2 years as a barman and also worked in an office in a very skilled role which involved customer service, incoming and outgoing telephone calls, marketing, using various databases plus general office administration. I have also worked part-time for 2 major supermarkets for 8 years (since leaving school) which was heavily focused on customer service, punctuality and sales. I am very customer focused, reliable, loyal, punctual and I have experience in selling and a very fast learner. I speak fluent English (obviously being British) and speak conversational spanish which is improving with my studies.

I do hold a NIE, Social Security Number, Padrón and a Full driving licence if required.

I am willing to do most jobs to support my studies here in Tenerife and I am willing to start work as soon as required. If you think I may be a good addition to your team please PM me and I will reply straight away with my contact details.
    Last edited by Ben Evens; 18-07-2012 at 00:21.

Re: Reliable, Flexible, Hard Working 24 year old looking for work in most job fields!

vivo las americas looking prs etc