Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WANTED in Tenerife: Blackberry

WANTED in Tenerife: Blackberry

Hi everyone

Some nasty person with light fingers put them into my teenage daughter's school bag ( in the classroom) and stole her newly purchased Blackberry curve.
    Has anyone got by any chance a blackberry they no longer need and would like to sell second hand?

Thanks

didnt think they were allowed mobiles in school, sorry to hear about your daughters phone obvisously somebody new she had it on her eyeballing it
    step into springclean all types of cleaning of upholstery and rugs pm me for prices also ironing service

los cristianos
    sorry to hear about the phone, how much are you looking at spending my friend might be selling hers!!

She is first year bachiilerato and they actually use them in class for work alongside the laptops.
    Whoever took it had better be wise mind you as if she sees them I wouldn't give much for their chances of survival

have you blocked it
    step into springclean all types of cleaning of upholstery and rugs pm me for prices also ironing service

Costa Del Everton
    Might sound silly but has she tried ringing it?

Yes we have as she is on tarifa plana too.In fact any similar mobile will be ok . the blackberry was one month old

barstools some people

yes no it doesn't sound silly but she discovered that it was missing when she left the classroom and tried to get it out to phone me... everyone had gone by then including the "chorizo" who had taken it!She had it on vibration only

los cristianos
    how much are you looking at spending?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast