Thread: Animal charities

Animal charities

All i care about is the animals but when they come into a charity they should care but with a kid or animal dogs etc it doesnt always happen! x
    People can have problems with dog charities etc and all the ones on t.v. etc but they are money making i.e RSPCA.
    Dog charities here yes everyone needs there petrol money etc to do the cause but thinking last night ok yes ! they should get that! .
    The people at fault is the owners who left them in the first place ! expats mainly from different countries they left there animals not knowing what was gonna happen to them did they care? If they did they wouldnt of took it on or made sure they would go home ! xx next door will always feed it x.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Still if the dogs were to be believed in a safe home lets see what is an not. Hopefully none were taking for Granted xx strays of tenerife x

Re: Live arico ,k9 etc

I have broken my heart over it all tonight. It is just futile. There are no answers.........
    So sad.

Re: Live arico ,k9 etc

Woof. And.....Woof! Thats me agreeing on the doggies behalf on the points made 1/ selfish people wanting a dog, then leaving them when they depart, and 2/ Selfish people wanting a dog, but forgetting, the dog has needs. Woof! Note ....a pattern emerges...............selfish people. DONT GET A DOG, UNLESS ITS A DOG_LIFETIME thing.