My name is Chris Watkins, I am a Self Employed DJ and I would like to apply for a position in a Club/Bar if you currently have any vacancies. I have been DJing for 3 years now and I have gained Masses of experience starting from the bottom and working my way up to working in Clubs & Bars. I feel the journey has given me confidence, ability and the will to work at my ulitimate best. DJing to me is not just reguarded as a Job, its a passion which has grown since the begining, its a Job that I would always be consistant with. I feel the role as a DJ carries alot of responsibility as the DJ is partly responsible for keeping a high turnover of people in the Club/Bar using, crowd judgement and good knowledge in music, I feel I carry these skills to keep the dancefloor packed throughout the night.

I have excelled greatly in the past few years starting from working in Pubs and Community Clubs, to High End Bars and Clubs. The hurdle between Pubs and Clubs was a very high hurdle but what gave me the confidence to progress was an oppertunity to DJ on a online Radio Station which gave me a chance to DJ for 1000,s of listeners and to gain feedback of my mixing abilities and music choice, the feedback I recieved was brilliant and I was awarded by the Radio 1st place Radio DJ for a monthly tally, after this success it gave me the confidence to move forward. I am currently working for Atmosphere Bars (DJ Agency) in a Venue called Pure, in Portsmouth. It carries a good reputation and I believe my time there has given the venue a hgh turnover of Customers. I am looking to work abroad to further my Career.