Thread: Apartment required from 4th to 14th January 2013 in Los Cristianos or Las Americas

Apartment required from 4th to 14th January 2013 in Los Cristianos or Las Americas

As above please.

Prefer near the beach but will consider others.

Many thanks,
    Steve.

Re: Apartment required from 4/1/13 to 14/1/13 in Los Cristianos or Las Americas

i can find something close to las vista but i need to know how big or how many person,shoul be 1 free in el cardon behind las vistas.

Sorry I should have said...it's just for myself.
    I usually book well in advance...I've been in January for the last 7 years...but this year I've dragged my feet a bit booking wise so naturally the choice of apartments isn't like it would have been if I'd booked well in advance.

ok i can ask tomorrow,so a studio will be ok i guess

Yes a studio would be perfectly ok....near Las Vistas of course and not up cardiac hill!

Thanks for your help.

Re: Apartment required from 4th to 14th January 2013 in Los Cristianos or Las America

Many thanks to the people who have contacted me regarding accommodation but they weren't quite suitable so I'm still looking.
    I've now booked my flight for the 4th Jan so let the panic begin!

I've not booked my return flight just yet as I may have to settle for just one week rather than 10 days so if you have or know of any accommodation in the Las Americas/Los Cristianos areas....preferably near Las Vistas...then please reply here or PM me with details.

Many thanks and best wishes.

Re: Apartment required from 4th to 14th January 2013 in Los Cristianos or Las America

Don't know if you've found anything yet but I have a place available from the 4th. PM me for details if you are still interested.

No nothing yet and it's getting to the point where I end up booking into a hotel.....in the last 7 years I've never known it so difficult to find a private apartment in January!

You did contact me last month sheltie so is it the same apartment or a different one?

Thanks.

Sorry didn't realise I had already contacted you, yes it's the same one.